San Diego, CA- San Diego Chargers linebacker Jerry Attaochu, wide receiver Keenan Allen and safety Jahleel Addae are active for the San Diego Chargers today against the Buffalo Bills, despite being listed as questionable all week.
More from San Diego Chargers
- No Playoffs For Chargers In Loss To Chiefs
- State Of The Union: San Diego Chargers Offense/Defense Week 17
- State Of The Union: San Diego Chargers Injuries Week 17
- Chargers Shock 49ers in Huge Comeback Victory
- State Of The Union: San Diego Chargers Offense Week 16
The Chargers will need Jerry Attaochu healthy the rest of the season to make up for the loss of Melvin Ingram. Ingram was placed on injury reserve with a designation to return yesterday and cannot return until at the earliest week 11.
Jahleel Addae will make his making his season debut today for the Chargers. Addae has been struggling to recover from his hamstring injury and the Chargers have been forced to turn to Richard Marshall at safety along with Eric Weddle.
Keenan Allen was limited in practice all week with a groin injury.
Here are the complete pre-game injury reports.
San Diego Chargers: